The Ripper XXL™ is one of the biggest mouse mats in the world. Measuring 36″ wide x 18″ high (914mm x 457mm) this is not your ordinary mouse pad.
Imagine putting shock absorbers underneath your keyboard/mouse and you will have an idea of the level of comfort you can get from the Ripper XXL™. That is right, this mouse pad is so big that many people can cover their entire PC working area.
Simply unroll the Ripper XXL™, lift up your keyboard and/or monitor, and place the Ripper XXL™ underneath leaving some pad to use your mouse on.
When your friends see it they might say “Its so BIG!”.
- Polished textile surface
- Laser cut Fray resistant edges
- Enhanced Sure Grip comfortable open cell rubber backing
- Whisper quiet mouse surface helps enhance an ergonomic workspace.
- Ripper XXL™ is so big that you can place your keyboard on top of it. The polished textile can assist in helping to reducing keyboard typing sounds as well as helping make your work environment more ergonomic.
- Using a new polished textile for the mouse surface the XTracGear Ripper XXL™ can help speed up your mouse movement while feeling soft and silky at the same time.
- Open celled rubber backing helps to cushion the wrist while at your computer for long periods of time.
- The desktop size of the XTracGear Ripper XXL™ gamer mouse pad is excellent for users who prefer low sensitivity settings on their computer mice.
36″ x 18″ x 1/8″ (914mm x 457 mm)
Sure Grip enhanced rubber backing
Polished textile mousing surface
Laser cut fray resistant edges
XTracGear Ripper XXL™
Designed in the USA
*mouse not included
Tested and 100% compatible with the following gamer grade mouse manufacturers: Logitech/Microsoft/Razer/Apple: Mighty Mouse
overclock.net | APH Networks | APH Networks inc. | Game Slave UK | NGO HQ | Overclockers Club | Overclock Forums | Overclockers HQ | Reactor Core | Real Red Raider | Tech Reviews UK | Techgage | Tech Powerup | Techtastic Canada
*please note some videos may depict variations of our product models that are not current versions.
** videos here are produced by independent 3rd parties.