The Ripper XXL™ is an ergonomic desk mat. This is one BIG desk mat measuring 914mm x 457mm (36″ wide x 18″ high).
We’ve chosen an advanced textile to cover the surface of the Ripper XXL desk mat. This material, called Polished Textile, is strong and durable. We’ve used a powerful laser to cut and seal the edges to help reduce the possibility of fraying.
Imagine putting shock absorbers underneath your keyboard/mouse and you will have an idea of the level of ergonomic comfort you can get from the Ripper XXL™. Tiny pockets of air are found throughout the Sure Grip open cell rubber base which help cushion your wrist and create a more ergonomic work space on your desk top.
Simply unroll the Ripper XXL™, lift up your keyboard and/or monitor, and place the Ripper XXL™ desk mat beneath.
Ripper XXL™, an ergonomic approach to desk mats.
- Polished textile surface
- Overlock edge stitching for extreme durability
- Enhanced Sure Grip comfortable open cell rubber backing
- Whisper quiet mouse surface helps enhance an ergonomic workspace.
- Using a new polished textile for the mouse surface the XTracGear Ripper XXL™ can help speed up your mouse movement while feeling soft and silky at the same time.
- Ripper XXL™ is so big that you can place your keyboard on top of it. The polished textile can assist in helping to reducing keyboard typing sounds as well as helping make your work environment more ergonomic.
- Open celled rubber backing helps to cushion the wrist while at your computer for long periods of time.
- The desktop size of the XTracGear Ripper XXL™ desk mat is excellent for users who prefer low sensitivity settings on their computer mice.
36″ x 18″ x 1/8″ (914mm x 457 mm)
Sure Grip enhanced rubber backing
Polished textile mousing surface
Laser cut fray resistant edges
XTracGear Ripper XXL™
Designed in the USA
*mouse not included
Tested and 100% compatible with the following gamer grade mouse manufacturers: Logitech/Microsoft/Razer/Apple: Mighty Mouse
Legacy Reviews (reviews from our older version Ripper XXL desktop mats)
overclock.net | APH Networks | APH Networks inc. | Game Slave UK | Overclockers Club | Overclock Forums | Tech Reviews UK | Techgage | Tech Powerup
*please note some videos may depict variations of our product models that are not current versions.
** videos here are produced by independent 3rd parties.